sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Cloudbees PaaS

Six months ago, I was looking for subversion server. I could have used Google code, but I had a problem with that, it is a public repository. So, I found Cloudbees.

Cloudbees is a PaaS. What's Paas? Nowadays, we should know about Platform as a Service. But, it doesn't matter if you don't know it. We are for help us. Briefly, PaaS is a environment on cloud based on products from the providers. In this case, Cloudbees was built using Sonar, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, MySQL, Tomcat.

What can I find on Cloudbees? You can find several products such as I have mentioned before, besides JFrog, SendGrid, AppDynamics, New Relic, Mongo HQ.

I think that we can try it for demos and small project, maybe at university. Sometimes we need to application server, and using Cloudbees we can have source control management, database, application server, maven repository.

We have to consider that Cloudbees provide a limit space, if you want more space you have to buy.
Cloudbees, is a good service. And I hope you can use it.

1 comentario: